Hello Landfall Lot Owners,
As you may be aware, Landfall was in the direct line of Hurricane Isaias and we are currently working through the aftermath of his destruction. We are pleased to say that our clean-up and recovery efforts are well underway and we will begin our community wide debris pick up on Saturday August 8th, 2020, so please have your debris roadside or delivered to the COA dump site by this date. Isaias left behind a lot of downed trees and storm debris, so if you have not yet checked on your lot, you may wish to do so at this time and take advantage of the debris pick up efforts coordinated by Landfall COA Maintenance.
- Those residents that clean their yards on their own and do not utilize a contractor may place their storm debris on the lot adjacent the roadway. Residents will be invoiced for any debris placed in the road, gutters or around cable or power boxes.
- Any pruning debris that is included in any pile at the street will be invoiced accordingly.
- Paper trash bags filled with storm debris only will be picked up at no cost.
- Plastic bags with storm debris only will be picked up with a $10 per bag charge.
- All contractors must be called in to your property.
- Please inform your contractors that NO soliciting is allowed in Landfall.
- All clean up contractors(Tree companies, landscapers etc) MUST bring their storm debris to the Landfall COA for disposal at no cost. Any contractors dumping debris on roadsides or empty lots will be issued a citation and escorted off the property.
Should you need assistance with fallen or snapped trees or debris clean up, please call us at 910-256-7604 and we will be happy to provide you with a quote.