Hello Landfall Residents,
With Halloween just around the corner, we wanted to remind you of a few Landfall guidelines around this event:
- If you wish to have your child participate in trick-or-treating, please do so within the hours of 5:30pm and 8:00pm.
- If you will be providing treats, please make sue that your garage and porch lights are on. If you do not wish to participate, please keep your garage and porch lights off.
- Halloween participants must respect the property and privacy of those Residents with lights off.
- No food or beverage vehicles, trucks, carts or the like shall be parked on any of the shared Common Areas or streets which must be kept open.
- No loud music shall be played from the shared Common Areas.
- Do not litter.
- Remember to exercise great care when driving through the neighborhood on Halloween night since there will be many additional people walking in the community.
Always be respectful of everyone in our community as you make your plans for the Halloween weekend. The safety of our residents, guests and staff is very important, so Stay Safe!
We appreciate your understanding and support,
Your Landfall COA