Landfall Owners Services
October 4, 2019
Hello Landfall Residents,
It has come to our attention that after having Landfall Owner Services (LOS) for several years now, there are still a lot of property owners that are not sure fully aware of the range of services we provide. It has been a priority and goal of Steve Hughes, COO, at the COA to help keep families in their homes for as long as we can, so we are continuously adding services. Below is a list of the items that we are currently offering to all residents. As always if you need something done that is not listed, just give us a call and if we can do it for you, we will!
- MOWING, EDGING, AND BLOWING
- Pine Straw or mulch delivered and/or installed
- Pruning of trees and plants, including Topiary work
- Pool cleaning and maintenance services provided by Certified Pool & Aquatics Operators on staff
- Gutter Cleaning
- Pressure Washing
- Handyman services (Moving boxes, hanging mirrors, changing light bulbs, touch up painting, sheetrock work, changing air filters, window cleaning, etc.)
- Sod installation
- Small equipment repair and routine maintenance for lawn mowers, weed eaters, etc.
- Holiday decorating
- Debris pick up
- Professional Horticultural Staff Members offering designs or design revamps
- Trees, plants, and flowers delivered and/or installed
- Flower Programs for seasonal color and upkeep
Several Licensed Landscape, Irrigation Contractors and Turf Pesticide Staff Members are available to perform the following services
- Hardscapes to include, patio areas, walls, etc.
- Irrigation installation, repairs, and troubleshooting
- Turf Programs specialized year-round or single applications of fertilizer
- Herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, soil and nematode testing
- Landscape lighting
On Behalf of the COA Maintenance Staff, we thank all of you for keeping your money within Landfall and supporting your company! Please call Tina or Allison at 910-256-7604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be glad to assist you with your needs.