Hello Landfall Residents,
As we await the impacts of Hurricane Isaias, we are unfortunately predicting a community wide vegetative debris clean up. Please familiarize yourself with the following rules and procedures, and ensure that your contractors adhere to these.
- Those residents that clean their yards on their own and do not utilize a contractor may place their storm debris at the end of their driveways.
- Residents will be invoiced for any debris placed in the road, gutters or around cable or power boxes.
- Any pruning debris that is included in any pile at the street will be invoiced accordingly.
- Paper trash bags filled with storm debris only will be picked up at no cost.
- Plastic bags with storm debris only will be picked up with a $10 per bag charge.
- Storm clean up contractors, tree companies and landscapers WILL NOT be permitted into Landfall until after a complete property inspection has been done, and roads are safe to travel.
- All contractors must be called in to your home.
- Absolutely no storm chasers will be allowed entry onto the property unless called in by the resident.
- Please inform your contractors that NO soliciting is allowed in Landfall.
- No contracted laborers will be allowed entry until the Landfall Council of Associations has performed a property and roadway evaluation following the storm. Contracted laborers will be turned away if you arrive prior to the all-clear notification.
- All clean up contractors(Tree companies, landscapers etc.) MUST bring their storm debris to the Landfall COA for disposal at no cost. Any contractors dumping debris on roadsides or empty lots will be issued a citation and escorted off the property.
- Please be reminded that there is no overnight parking allowed along the roadways throughout Landfall. Additionally, please be mindful to ensure that no vehicles are parked along the roadsides following the storm to allow for prompt cleanup.
I ask that you please read and abide by these rules and procedures so that we can put your Landfall community back to its world class conditions as quickly and economically as possible.
Thank you all in advance for your cooperation and assistance and please be safe.